Breast Health Services
UM Health-West has designed a full range of breast care services, with convenient access to the area’s leading experts and treatments, from mammograms and breast cancer risk assessments, to coordination with specialists for advanced treatments of breast cancer and follow-up care.
- Breast cancer risk assessment: A service UM Health-West provides to determine and identify your risk for breast cancer.
- Breast cancer nurse navigator
- Breast surgery: UM Health-West Surgical Oncology specialists collaborate with medical and radiation oncologists to provide high-quality care for patients with breast cancer.
- Breast cancer medical oncology: The Cancer Center at UM Health-West Village offers a comprehensive and personal approach to treating all types and stages of breast cancer.
- Breast cancer radiation oncology: The Cancer Center at UM Health-West Village offers this highly targeted and effective means to destroy cancer cells in the breast tissue.
- Imaging (mammography, MRI): UM Health-West provides comprehensive breast diagnostic services and second opinion consultations.
- Mobile mammography: UM Health-West’s mobile digital mammography service makes it easier for patients to get a potentially life-saving screen closer to home.