Go mobile with MyChart
The free MyChart app for your smartphone or tablet provides instant and secure access to your account.
Once you have a MyChart account, download the app for your device, select “UM Health-West” from the list of providers and login with your username and password.
MyChart. Anytime. Anywhere.
MyChart puts the power to manage your health care right at your fingertips. Use your smartphone, tablet or computer. It’s simple, secure and available 24/7 to help you monitor and manage your care whenever it’s convenient for you.
There’s more to MyChart than what meets the eye.
MyChart is your personal health care assistant, giving you easy access to your care providers, medical results and health information. With MyChart, you can:
Manage Your Visits
- Schedule or cancel appointments, including Virtual Visits and eVisits
- View details about future appointments, including instructions and driving directions
- Add yourself to the waitlist
- eCheck-in before your appointment
- Receive immunization, exam and procedure reminders
- Review your after-visit summary and instructions
Manage Your Health
- Email your care provider
- View your medication list and request refills
- Access your test results
- Access your COVID-19 vaccination and testing information
- Take care of children or other family members from your account
- View, download or share your health record
- Link health accounts from other healthcare organizations
Manage Your Payments
- Get estimates, view your billing accounts and pay your bills
- Set up your monthly payment plan
- Ask billing questions
- Request financial assistance
- Sign up for paperless billing
Download our Quick Reference Guide and eCheck-in Guide to take advantage of MyChart’s most popular features.