COLLABORATIVE INSTITUTIONAL TRAINING INITIATIVE (CITI)
Plan on dedication up to 2 hours to complete this course. Your User ID and password will allow ongoing access at any time convenient for you, so you do not need to complete the course in one setting.
- Go to www.citiprogram.org.
- Register or sign-in where indicated.
- Affiliate yourself with Metro Health by selecting “University of Michigan Health West – Wyoming, Michigan”.
- Select “Basic Biomedical Research” and then click “Continue”.
Begin your Biomedical Research Course by clicking on the red link “Incomplete – Re-Enter”.
- Complete all the required modules. A cumulative score of 80 percent or greater is required. If your score is less than 80 percent, you’ll need to re-do the modules until your score is at least 80 percent.
A completion certificate will automatically be sent to the IRB electronically. If you need help or have questions, please contact the IRB at (616) 252-5026.