Thank you for your interest in our program. We welcome you and greatly encourage medical students interested in the UM Health-West General Surgery Program to participate in a fourth year General Surgery audition rotation.
Application Process and Requirements
- Application Process
- All applicants must come through ERAS.
- The General Surgery Program will be participating in the NRMP match.
- A minimum of 3 letters of recommendation is required.
- Must have COMLEX 1 and 2 scores to be considered.
- Early application submission is strongly encouraged.
Meet the Residents
For More Information
Program Director – Dr. Karlin Sevensma
Contact Tristy Kolden, Residency Program Coordinator