Hospital visiting hours are 8am-8pm. All patients and visitors are required to be screened at our entrances.
Per the CDC, all visitors are required to wear a mask covering their face and nose regardless of vaccination status.
Starting Monday, September 16, our visitor guidelines are as follows:
- Two identified visitors are allowed for all inpatients.
- Two identified visitors are allowed for COVID-19 positive patients and those in enhanced droplet precautions.
- No visitors under the age of 12 are allowed on the inpatient floors.
- One visitor is allowed in our Emergency Department, Surgical Center and Cancer Center.
- Visitors may not rotate with the exception of the Emergency Department.
- There will be no restrictions on the number of visitors at our neighborhood outpatient centers.