Classes have temporarily been suspended in order to keep everyone safe and healthy, and will resume when we believe it is safe to do so. Please check back regularly for updates.
Whether a long-distance grandparent or primary caregiver – this class is for you! Through videos, hands-on practice, and class discussion you’ll learn about the following:
- Evidence-based changes in birth and baby-care
- How to keep baby safe and healthy
- Tips on communicating with the new parents
- Best ways to help and be supportive
- How to play and interact with your grandchild
This class is taught by a Registered Nurse from our Childbirth Center.
$20.00 per person
Saturday, April 4 · 10am – 12pm
UM Health-West Conference Center · 2225 S. Main St, Wyoming, MI 49519
Register below or by calling (616) 252-MOMS (6667). Payment is required upon registration.
Questions? Email [email protected] or call 616.252.7226.