Why a car seat safety class?
One of the most important responsibilities parents have is to keep their children safe. Part of that duty involves being mindful of child passenger safety. 90% of car seats are not used correctly which correlates with traffic crashes are a leading cause of death and injury in children. To protect against this tragedy, parents must have the proper information and resources they need to correctly buckle up their children in their car.
Parents will gain hands-on training and confidence with their baby’s car seat. The class is facilitated by Certified Child Passenger Safety Technicians. The class provides information on:
- Properly securing baby in the car seat
- Correct installation in your car
- Safety features of your car seat and your vehicle
- Common car seat errors and solutions
- Allowed add-on products
- Much more!
What to bring to class
- Car seat and base (if applicable)
- Car seat manual
- Doll/stuffed animal
* This class is $30 and is not billed to your insurance, you are responsible to pay the balance before the class date.
Wednesday, February 10 · 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
UM Health-West Conference Center · 2225 S. Main Street, Wyoming, MI 49519
Questions? Email [email protected] or call (616)-252-7226.
Bookings are closed for this event.