GVSU Injury Care Clinic
Care for the GVSU athletic community
• Acute injury care
• Basic taping
• Injury evaluation
• Injury prevention
• Physical therapy
• Professional referrals
• Stretching techniques
• Treatment and
Room B32, Lower Level Fieldhouse, Allendale Campus
Monday 12pm – 6pm
Tuesday 2pm – 6pm
Wednesday 2pm – 6pm
Thursday 8am – 12pm
Available Fall and Winter Semesters Only
Athletic Trainers provided by University of Michigan Health-West Sports Medicine
Physical therapy provided by NovaCare Rehabilitation
New Procedures & What to Expect
Before Your Visit
1. Schedule your appointment online at uofmhealthwest.org or via MyChart.
2. If you do not have a MyChart account, sign up at uofmhealthwest.org/mychart.
3. Complete all forms before your appointment via MyChart.
4. Upload Photo of Drivers License and Insurance card to MyChart (optional).
When You Arrive
1. Masks are required.
2. COVID-19 Symptom and Travel Screening questions will be asked upon scheduling and check-in.
3. A temperature check will be completed when you arrive.
4. Wash your hands using soap and water upon entering and prior to being seen.