This class is a 3-part series.
Classes will meet January 6 (Monday), 14 (Tuesday), 20 (Monday) · 6-9 pm
We can help you feel more confident about having a positive birth experience. Childbirth classes help you build trust in your body’s ability to give birth. You’ll have the opportunity to discuss any concerns about labor and birth with the instructor and other expectant couples. Your partner will learn how to support you on the big day – and attending together will create a special bond.
Learn about what matters most:
- Am I in labor? What will it really be like?
- Relaxation and breathing techniques
- Comfort measures and pain relief options
- Empowering partners to provide support
- Cesarean birth basics
- Early postpartum self-care
Our classes offer interactive learning, hands on practice with techniques and realistic videos.
* This class is $90 and is directly billed to your insurance. Your insurance will not be billed until after you have completed this class series. You are responsible for any balance not covered by insurance. If you have questions regarding insurance coverage, please contact your insurance company directly. They may ask for a diagnostic or procedure code: Childbirth Class (S9442) or (V 221).
$90/series · 3-part series
January 6 (Monday), 14 (Tuesday), 20 (Monday) · 6-9 pm
UM Health-West Conference Center · 2225 S. Main Street, Wyoming, MI 49519
This class will include a tour of the UM Health-West Childbirth Center during class time. You will NOT need to register for a separate tour.
Registration includes expectant mother + 1 support person.
Register below or by calling 616.252.MOMS (6667).
Questions? Email [email protected] or call (616)-252-7226.
This event is fully booked.